Volunteer Dress Code
Thank You For Serving The Homeless and Under-Resourced Outreach
Congratulations! You’re part of a team that is joining where God is already at work. Below you will find some important instructions on how to best dress to stand out as a volunteer!
This year our Christmas Gift Outreach will take place on Dec 17, 2016. Once again we will host the event at the Dallas Convention Center. Volunteers should arrive at 7:00am.
Your help would also be greatly appreciated between 12pm and 3:00pm as we gather together to tear down.
It is important that all volunteers be dressed appropriately when representing Operation Care International. As a Christian organization we must present ourselves in a clean and conservative fashion that would be pleasing to God. Please dress according to the following basic rules when attending one of our events.
- Please do not wear tight fitting, low cut or revealing clothing which would call undo attention to yourself. Jesus is the attraction.
- Please cover tattoos that are inappropriate, anti-religious, or discriminating in nature.
- Please do not wear expensive or flashy jewelry or accessories.
- If you are part of a service group/organization, or corporation, please have your shirts/t-shirt pre-approved
- All shirts with writing or graphics must be pre-approved or turned inside out.
Men’s Dress Code
Operation Care Volunteer T-Shirts are for sale at the event. The volunteer t-shirt cost $10.00. Please wear your t-shirt along with pants or knee length shorts; no sagging, rips, holes, cut-offs. Shoes must be worn at all times.
Women’s Dress Code
Operation Care Volunteer T-Shirts are for sale at the event. The volunteer t-shirt costs $10.00. Please wear your volunteer t-shirt with a jeans/pants, knee length shorts/skirts or a knee length dress; no mini-skirts or short shorts, rips, holes, cut-offs please. Shoes must be worn at all times.
Please do not wear tank tops, spaghetti straps, halter tops, or tube tops exposing cleavage or midriffs to this evangelistic outreach.